Sunday, December 29, 2013

Goodbye 2013 and WELCOME 2014!!!

Remembering the year of Our Dear Lord 2013 and Forward Plan for 2014!

The myth about 13th has been so very "primitively fad" up until today's modern generation... some say's 13 stand for change... yes it does, but in unlikely turn of events seems like these changes have made our country in general so miserable in the midst of all these tragic moments happened to us.... these includes both man-made calamity in Zamboanga seige, Bohol-Cebu tragic earthquake & the most destructive typhoon of all time (in the world), that struck our country (of all places, for God sake), not to mentioned the strings of anomalies blown out of corruptions in our government.

Despite all these trials, we've shown the world how resilient we are as a nation of smiles and hospitality - an innate charater no one in this world could ever have except us... "kasi sanay na daw tyo sa hirap".

With the advent if these struggles, we still manage to celebrate the birth of our Almighty Saviour. I brought my family together in Skyranch Tagaytay and spent quality time of togetherness... share breakfast together, kids enjoyed the rides, visited immediate relative (Tito Bobot's family in Alabang) & we ended up having a Christmas celebration with a karaoke at home w/ my in-laws and friends... apart from exchanging gifts for our dear ones and friends.

Today, as we approaching the end of 2013, I wanted to leave behind all these challenges in our lives on the very last minute of this year and move double steps forward to welcome 2014 with utmost enthusiams, ambitious and a very proactive year to come... overcoming the marks of these past years wrath.

For the 1st time, I will be putting up on writing my wishful list of resolutions (an act of determination) I wanted to do; to help me mold where I wanted to be... not for myself as an individual but for my family and love ones to wit, as follows:

1. Spend more quality time with my family, specially to my kids - this will help me make my family develop spiritually, physically sound & healthy. Having a healthy family means wealthy father!
2. Minimize food intakes... reduce weight!!! - this will help me more (literally) healthy, inorder for me to gain & have strength to perform my responsibility for family & relatives.
3. Refrain from impulsive buying unnecessary things (or of its kind) - i need to save for my family's future.
4. Will refrain if not ignore from colliding with immature or unnecessary verbal confrontation or altercation to others be it constructive or subjective - observe anger management (specially at work). This will help me have more time to think and plans for my work...more productive and competitive grandee Randy for 2014.
5. To travel at least 1 (local or abroad) w/ my partner, my dearest wife Sheila - this is our stress reliever & an opportunity to rekindle our vows together.

With these five very achievable goals... I envision 2014 as a very ambitious, promising and best year for me and my family! Welcome 2014 and bring the best luck for us!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment