Wednesday, August 17, 2011

it's me...my 1st blog

Preliminaries: thanks for the development of technologies where we can share, learn, adopt, emulate things in just   a short stroke of your fingertips...

most of my friends told me that I'm a good buddy or even best bud to them...
i love places, travelling & exploring beauty of nature - this is my stress reliever!
i'm fun of social & civic activities - this is my passion!
i enjoy working in group & sharing thoughts together - i love collaborations!
i like sharing ideas, discussing issues & concerns - learning new things around...
i advocate pro-active and optimistic ideas...i hate pessimisms & the likes...
i love competition - this makes me more competitive & creative..

i love God, my country, my family, my kids, my siblings, my friend.....

please join me in my quest of learning how i could improve more myself & in raising a healthy family; exploring the beauty of nature God has given us... share unsolicited thoughts socially relevant in the quest for the advancement our plight/s...




No comments:

Post a Comment